Become a Member / Renew Membership 2013
Membership of the IASE is open to any individual or organisation who is committed to the aims of the IASE.
Annual Membership Fees:
|Unemployed / In receipt of benefit:
|(Renewable in January of each year)|
If you are a new member or your contact details have changed, please fill out the membership form below and return it to email@example.com or IASE, No. 3 Broadhaven House, Lwr Barrack Street, Belmullet, Co. Mayo | 097 82894
(Payment is accepted by cheque, bank transfer and online by Paypal or Credit Card)
As an IASE member you receive the following benefits:
- Receive regular information in relation to supported employment through newsletters, mail shots and the website.
- Receive notification of meetings in your region.
- Receive information regarding structured workshops, seminars and conferences related to supported employment.
- You will be part of the national and European network of supported employment.
- You will have the opportunity to meet with other people involved in the area of supported employment.
In the members area you will have access to the members database, company accounts and documents.
Join or Renew now for 2013
Become a Corporate Sponsor
Corporate Partner to IASE (Annual of €5,000 or over)
As a Corporate Partner to IASE you will receive all the benefits of corporate membership and you have the opportunity to be an organisation partner and can feature on the IASE website, publications, radio campaigns and advertising. Partners will also have the opportunity to exhibit at IASE corporate events, conferences etc. throughout the year.
Corporate Partners have the opportunity to sponsor national promotional event and campaigns such as:-
- IASE National Job Shadow Initiative
- IASE National Best Practice Awards
- IASE National Supported Employment Week
- Seminars and Conferences
- EUSE Dublin 2013 – European Supported Employment Conference
For further information contact Sarah on 086 8173631
Any Donation over €250 is eligible for Tax Relief (see donations page)