Joining the IASE
There are many great reasons for anyone working as a supported employment professional, or indeed in the wider disability sector, to join the IASE.
Professional membership costs just €25.
Here are just a few of the many benefits you will enjoy.
- Be a part of the supported employment community in Ireland
- Support our works in breaking down barriers to employment for people with disabilities in Ireland
- Get support for your works from a national organisation
- Get free access to professionally designed and printed resources to promote supported employment to employers and others in your community
- Be represented. We will lobby decision makers on your behalf when it comes to policy making in the area of disability and employment
- Attend top conferences and IASE events to hear from expert speakers in the area of inclusion and supported employment
- Be a part of and tap into a networks of supported employment professionals across Ireland to get support for your works and exchange ideas
- Keep up-to-date with developments in the area of inclusion at works through our monthly IASE ezines.
- Contribute your own news items and announcements in our e-zine which is distributed to thousands of people in the disability sector in Ireland
- Attend IASE AGMs and have your say in our works and future
- Promote your works by taking part in our national day of awareness called Job Shadow Day, a fun, one-day initiative which raises awareness about inclusion in Irish workplaces for people with disabilities