Joining the IASE
There are many great reasons for disability services and organisations representing other marginalised groups, to join the IASE.
Help us to promote the breaking down of barriers to works for people with disabilities across Ireland.
Here are just a few of the many benefits your service will enjoy.
- Be a part of the supported employment community in Ireland
- We provide our members with great resources, including professionally designed and printed resources, to promote social inclusion through employment
- Attend top conferences with leading expert speakers in the area of disability and employment
- Attend training and networking events
- Receive an attractive membership certificate to display in your organisation
- Raise the profile of your organisation by taking part in Job Shadow Day, a national day of awareness to promote more equal access to employment for people with disabilities. Many services who take part are featured in their local, and perhaps even national media.
- Take part in National Supported Employment Week
- Have your service listed in our online directory of services
- Have your logo displayed on our website
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the area of disability and employment through our IASE e-zines
- Get support for your works from a national body. The IASE supports the works of its individual members in any way it can
- Have the opportunity to nominate, and be nominated for, our annual Best Practice Awards
- The IASE lobbies decision makers on our members behalf when it comes to policy related to employment for people with disabilities
- Have your say in the works of the IASE at AGMs
- Access employer engagement resources, such as our employers information pack and presentations